What would a security breach cost your business? Your Home? Your state of mind?
Potential Costs of a Security Breach:
- Replacing any lost, damaged or stolen equipment.
- Restoring lost information.
- Hurredly, vs. thoughtfully investing in a new or upgraded security equipment (you're in "crisis management mode").
- Mentally coping with that "violated" uneasy feeling that lingers.
- Cost can include credit monitoring for those affected.
- Loss of confidence in security team, especially if and the trail goes cold.
- Exposure to opportunistic lawsuits.
- Reputation-slaying negative publicity.
Don't wait for a crisis to install or update your security systems!!
When you plan ahead, you have time to properly design and engineer systems that best suits your needs..
IP Security of CT is a design/build firm that installs and maintains large, medium and small commercial systems as well as high end residential security. We will not play in the "free" alarm marketplace sandbox or $99.00 installs. The fact is those companies do not see a return on their investment for 3 to 5 years while locking you into a contract for that time frame. They use the cheapest equipment and are relentless in the "upsell" Buyer Beware!!
We provide any combination of video surveillance, electronic access control (EAC), intrusion/fire/CO detection, home automation/lifestyle, networking (WiFi) and more. Over the years we have had a near 100% client retention rate. With us, it's all about the quality of products and services leading to referrals and repeat business.