Technology for a Connected World...
What would a security breach cost your business? Your Home? Your state of mind?
Immediate Costs of a Security Breach:
- Replacing any lost, damaged or stolen equipment.
- Restoring lost information.
- Hurredly, vs. thoughtfully investing in a new or upgraded security system (you're in "crisis management mode").
Additional Costs of a Security Breach:
- Contacting current and former employees and clients whose records may have been exposed.
- Cost can include credit monitoring for those affected.
- Loss of confidence in security team, especially if no evidence is available in any form and the trail goes cold.
- Exposure to opportunistic lawsuits.
- Reputation-slaying negative publicity.
Don't wait for a crisis to install or update your security systems.
When you plan ahead, you have time to properly design and engineer a security system that best suits your needs..
IP Security of CT is a design/build firm that installs and maintains large commercial systems in all verticals, SMB and residential security systems including video surveillance, access control, intrusion detection, home automation/lifestyle, networking (WiFi) and more. Over the years we have had a near 100% client retention rate. With us, it's all about the quality of products and services leading to referrals and repeat business, not quantity of clients.